Friday, May 6, 2011

My "Fours" for Winterskiprincess...

Four Places I go:

1. My inlaws house
2. Driving around Sunday evenings to look for "curside finds"
3. Any antique mall or "junk" store
4. Any Goodwill or thrift shop   

Four Crushes I Have:

1. My Husband:)
2. Robert Pattinson - Can you say YUM??!!
3. The character "Noah" from The Notebook
4. Vintage Ironstone - Seeing that beautiful, creamy white dishware just makes me happy inside! ;o)

Four Smells that I Love:

1. My son after a bath
2. My dh after he's been outside
3. Puppy breath
4. That "new baby" smell

Four Favorite TV Shows:
 
1. Ghost Hunters
2. Doc Martin
3. Trailer Park Boys
4. The Golden Girls

Four Favorite Movies:

1. The Notebook
2. Father of the Bride I & II (the one w/ Steve Martin as the dad)
3. Searching for Angela Shelton (if you haven't seen it, DO)
4. Pretty much anything else horror

Four Recommendations:

1.  Anything by Nicholas Sparks, especially The Notebook and The Wedding
2.  Be true to yourself always.
3.  Let the people you love know it with actions AND words.
4.  Know and believe in your heart that you ARE worth it and worthy of being loved.

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

1.  The ladies over at the DoNM board.
2.  One Angry Daughter
3. 
4. 

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1.  I check my ceiling for spiders every night before bed!
2.  I still sleep with the blanket I had as a young child.
3.  I'm nowhere near as strong or confident as many people think.
4.  I refuse to be defined by a political party.  I vote for who I think will get the job done. <-- ME TOO!!

Four bands that I love:

1. The Cure
2. Lady Gaga
3. Tori Amos
4. Pink

2 comments:

  1. curbside finds are the best...especially where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Winterskiprincess - LOL I cannot BELIEVE what some people consider "trash" and throw away! In this past year alone, I've gotten FOUR antique wood chairs that I refinished to go with a table I bought at Goodwill and also refinished; an antique Victorian sideboard and hutch; an old sewing table in near perfect shape; an old doctor's type cart; an old door; a dresser I refinished which currently sits in my living room.....the list goes on and on! LOVE me some free curbside treasures! ;o)

    ReplyDelete