Thursday, May 5, 2011

Well, I did it...

I sent a response to NSM. I know, I know....I didn't waste much time between asking for your advice and then sending a response anyway but I felt like the timer was ticking and just wanted to make a decision and be done with it so, I sent it. The response I sent was a simplified version of the one I posted in an earlier blog entry and reads:

I haven't responded because there's nothing more to say. So, for the time being at least, I choose to step away and instead focus my energies on productive things, like my family with dh and ds.

DA

I had really wanted to add the other comments in there but, after talking to dh, it was clear someone had to take the high road and, as usual, that someone will have to be me I suppose. Despite my being the bigger person, I'm certain NSM will send another nasty response, likely to the tone of, "And just what the hell is THAT supposed to mean???" but....whatever.
That being said, I will continue to ignore and not respond to further comments from either of them for only so long. If they keep on and continue to attack and harass me, the gloves will come off and they will get it from me with both barrels and I won't feel the least bit sorry for what I will say to them. My hope is that, even if only to spite me, they will walk away and leave me in peace so I can just focus on my healing and spending time with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Short, too the point, leaving no doors open. Good for you for taking the high road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succinct. Complete. Thought out. Can't ask for anything more than that.

    Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete