Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A short vent...

Ugh. Had a horrible night last night full of dreams (or should I say, nightmares?) about NM, NSJ and NHS. It was their usual mocking verbal abuse behavior and it was just as awful as it was when it was actually occurring in real life. I hate nights like that because I can't help but wake up feeling all yucky inside. I'm trying hard to let it go and shrug off these negative feelings but I can't seem to shake it. I'm sure you all are all too familiar with the heavy, depressing, agitated, stomach in knots feelings I'm having. 

I wonder if a time ever comes when this goes away? Does a time come when there are no more nightmares or, at the very least, when the nightmares don't leave me feeling all this yucky-ness?

*sigh* Well, I'm off to go work on my sunroom/kitchen. I'm almost done painting in there and it's looking awesome. Perhaps that will finally help take my mind off my N FOO.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you know that your subconscious is working out what's happening in your life, but here's the reminder. I hope that as you become healthier, the nightmares will diminish, mine don't come as often or as intensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no guarantees but I have learned that when I have one of those dreams now, I think, "Oh, one of those dreams. I wonder what I am worried about?" I no longer loose a nights sleep. I am hoping for no nightmares too. I will take having them not bug me all day as an intermediary step.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete